Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Excuse Me, Could You Please Turn Down Your Sex?

One of our readers sent a question the other day that I would like to share with you all:
Jordan asks,"Have you ever had to confront a room for excessive noise where the people were having sex?  Every time I am on duty I worry that I might have to but it has not happened yet, thankfully!"
I have never had to confront a room for such a "violation" so I wanted to ask for help from our readers.  It certainly would make for an awkward confrontation but also an interesting story.  Please share what helped you when confronting the "excessive noise" to help Jordan out if he ever has to do so.  You can either comment on this post or send your story/advice to thedutybag@gmail.com.  Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment